Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Headband Organizer


After a fruitless search on the Internet, I discovered that there seems to be a general lack of headband organizers. There were plenty of organizers for the hard headband style, but nothing for cloth headbands. So instead I had to design something to manage my increasing collection of headbands.



The old-fashioned clothespins came in a package delivered to our house after Hurricane Ivan. I used scraps of fabric for the little pockets and some stash fabric for the background.



It is now residing on the back of the bathroom door, and it is fulfilling its function admirably. A simple calling in life, perhaps, but a very satisfying one -- to me, at least!



I was pleased by the simplicity of this project and the challenges (however minor) of designing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!