Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Will Praise My God, While I Live





My soul, praise thou the Lord: O Lord my God, Thou art exceeding great, Thou art clothed with glory and honor.
Which covereth Himself with light, as with a garment, and spreadeth the heavens like a curtain.
Which layeth the beams of His chambers in the waters, and maketh the clouds His chariot, and walketh upon the wings of the wind.
Which maketh the spirits His messengers, and a flaming fire His minsters.
He set the earth upon her foundations, so that it shall never move.
Thou coverest it with the deep as with a garment: the waters would stand above the mountains.
O Lord, how manifold are Thy works! In wisdom hast Thou made them all: the earth is full of Thy riches.
So is the sea great and wide: for therein are things creeping unnumerable, both small beasts and great.
Glory be to the Lord forever: let the Lord rejoice in His works.
I will sing unto the Lord all my life: I will praise my God, while I live.

~ Selections from Psalm 104

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!