Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Theological Cleaning



My family is traveling up to South Carolina for Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary's Spring Conference. It's three days of theological refreshment and fellowship -- a sort of Spring Theological Cleaning. This year's topic is a Reformed View of the End Times, which I am quite excited about.

While the conference will prevent my sewing for three whole days, it will be nice to get away for a while to the beauty of South Carolina and enjoy some peace and rest from the normal every-day routine. Of course, I'll be taking at least a small project to work on...

I'll be back on Friday!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a very nice time! My hubby and I would probably get alot of enjoyment from it:-)

    "See" you when you get back!

    Safe travels...

    Lots of love,
    Sommer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon~I've given you an award:-)

    When you have time, stop by!

    Lots of love,
    Sommer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Sommer! I've already commented over on your blog, but I wanted to thank you here, as well.

    We did have a lovely trip -- but it's so good to be home again!

    Yours in Christ,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back and thank you for your sweet comment:-)

    It is so nice to find someone that is so very much like minded:-)

    Lots of love,
    Sommer

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!