Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Favorite Ribbon Headband Tutorial


I came across this tutorial several months ago, and have made oodles of headbands ever since! I had used simple elastic to make a few headbands, but they tended to be tight and not very pleasant to wear. I think this tutorial is simply brilliant:

How to Make A Headband: Version 3, Easy Ribbon Headband

I've even gone back and changed some of my earlier headbands! It's so simple, it looks very nice, and it's quite comfortable. Not to mention that almost everyone has hair ties and ribbon lying about! Because I've been growing out my fringe for the past year (although it seems more like a decade!), these headbands have been indispensable.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try it... I really like that blog- so many great tutorials! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really neat idea... Headbands always frustrate me and this might just solve the problem. And yes, headbands are a necessity for anyone with long bangs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blog you have! Thanks for sharing this headband tutorial... I look forward to trying this out--if I ever get to it with all my projects:)
    This is too funny, I just realized we are all ending with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! How neat! That looks so simple and easy! I'm going to have to try that! :D

    ~Nona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I'll be making some of those in the near future (hopefully).

    What a refreshing, feminine, delightful blog you have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad that this will be helpful!

    Kalani and Miss Carey, thank you! :)

    Yours in Christ,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy your blog and seeing your sewing projects. Thank you so much for the link to making headbands - it's great! It's fun to pass along little gems like this. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!