Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tagged!


Victoria very kindly tagged me on her blog, so here goes! I love how much freedom there is in this tag.

I am: saved by grace!

I think: too much.

I know: that my Redeemer lives.

I have: much more than I deserve, and more than I could ever ask for.

I wish: that I were more diligent.

I hate: mushrooms, olives, wasps, and cockroaches. To name a few.

I miss: England.

I fear: nothing! *ahem* Okay, making a fool of myself.

I feel: contented and blessed.

I hear: the baseball game my father is watching.

I smell: not too much right now (silly allergies!)

I crave: chocolate and books!

I search: for things I always seem to be losing (my mind, for instance)

I wonder: about the people I see -- what their lives are like, what they are thinking.

I regret: hurting others and thinking about myself.

I love: my Savior; my dear family; my books; and, of course, my sewing machine!

I ache: when I see others hurting -- fictional or real!

I am not: as grateful as I should be.

I believe: in the divine Paradox of salvation.

I dance: for the joy of it! Southern balls, Regency dancing, and swing dancing (with my sister) are my favorites.

I sing: very ill indeed -- so only when no one else is around!

I cry: rarely.

I don't always: read the books that I buy. But I am trying!

I fight: my desire to sew and read all day long.

I write: because I love to!

I win: sometimes. Not as frequently as I would like...

I lose: too many things!

I never: want to lose a sense of the beauty in ordinary things.

I always: have wanted to be a wife and a mother.

I confuse: myself and everyone else around me *grin*

I listen: to birds, to the sound of the wind in the trees, to beautiful music.

I can usually be found: with a book or a needle in my hand.

I am scared: when my sister startles me!

I need: the saving love of Jesus Christ.

I am happy about: getting to spend some time in the sewing room today.

I imagine: what my life will be like. I wonder if it will be anything like I imagine it to be...

I am wearing: This blouse and this skirt.

I look forward to: our upcoming trip out West.


~ If you'd like to participate, consider yourself tagged! If you do, please leave a comment so I can read your replies!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the open invitation to all to participate. I completed it, and enjoyed myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerusha, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! It's so interesting to read other people's responses (I liked yours, by the way! ;)

    Yours in Christ,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided to join in too! That was fun:-)

    Lots of love,
    Sommer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your responses and I've completed the quiz myself. How fun it was!! :)

    Blessings,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did it too! It was harder than I expected in places, but lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!