Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A New Look


I've decided to go for a background that's a little less...well, pink! Many thanks to The Cutest Blog on the Block!

But braving the terrors of graphic design, I have made my own background -- which I think is better suited to my personality, and also shows my love for Spencerian calligraphy (which I will learn one of these days!).

Keri at Quaint and Quirky has been an inspiration with her recent blog re-design. Check out her new look! I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do!

4 comments:

  1. I love the new look of your blog, it's very "Jane Austen-y". :)

    I would love to learn calligraphy also, it is so beautiful, it's almost its own art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eruraina Caladhiel9/09/2008 9:02 PM

    Oh! The new design is gorgeous! It is so peaceful! I have really enjoyed looking at your blog! Your godly attitude and modest creations inspire me so much!

    Jane Ellen from Niceville, FL

    PS I LOVE your travelblogue to England!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaitlyn, you are so right! Calligraphy really is an art -- in its more elevated forms, anyway. And thank you -- "Jane Austen-y" is, in my opinion, quite a compliment :-)

    Jane Ellen, thank you so much for visiting and for your kind words! If you live in Niceville, I live about an hour away from you!

    Yours in Christ,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Kaitlyn! Jane Austen-y. It is very lovely Shannon!

    Ashley~of Bowery Hollow

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!