Monday, November 24, 2008

Kindnesses


I'm terribly behindhand in posting this, but hopefully those whose were kind enough to offer blog awards won't mind!

The first award is from Clare at I Have Loved the Rain, who kindly gave me the Premio Dardos blog award:

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.


The second award is from Anna Elizabeth, over at Ever, Only, All For Thee, who gave me the Uber Amazing Blog Award (how's that for a name!)

This award is awarded to blogs that have some or all of these qualities:

They...
~Inspire you
~Make you smile and laugh
~Give amazing information
~Are a great read
~Have an amazing design
~And any other reasons you can think of that make them Uber Amazing!
The rules to this award are:


I wouldn't even know where to start with nominations! There are so many good blogs in my sidebar, and many others that I love to read! So instead I'll post my thanks to all of you bloggers who take the time to share your thoughts and a bit of your world with the rest of us. You ladies inspire me so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!