Friday, February 20, 2009

Week in Feminine Dress -- Friday


Anyone who knows me is very familiar with today's outfit! It's so comfortable and versatile that it's become quite a staple in my closet. My cable-knit sweater is from Caribbean Joe, and my skirt is made in flannel from my tiered skirt tutorial. It's trimmed in ecru Cluny lace -- one of my favorites!



Today I spent quite a bit of time in the sewing room, finishing up (another) skirt and concocting something delicious for Etsy. It should find its way into the shop tomorrow, hopefully. It's hard to believe how quickly this week has gone -- just one day of WIFD left!

5 comments:

  1. So lovely. And I just adore your bedroom too, Shannon!

    Can't wait to see what you've been busy with in your sewing room. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit, Shannon! I do love that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look radiant in that outfit :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!