Saturday, February 14, 2009

Week in Feminine Dress Starts Tomorrow... Maybe?

Several of you had asked to be notified when the Sense and Sensibility Forum was having their next Week in Feminine Dress (or WIFD -- which I pronounce "Whifdee!"). I haven't been on the forums much recently, but supposedly it starts tomorrow! This is rather short notice, but hopefully those of you who wanted to participate will see this and be able to jump in early in the week. If you do participate, please comment and leave a link to your blog so I can see!

And this may end up being a false alarm, after all...

Anyway, Happy Valentines Day, and may you all have a blessed Lord's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Shannon,

    I am so glad I got to meet you and your sister! Your sweet personality explains your refreshing blog. The conference was so emboldening, and I'm blessed to have met so many like-minded young ladies. May God richly bless you!

    Warmly,
    -Breezy
    abowlofmossandpebbles.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!