Thursday, February 19, 2009

Week in Feminine Dress -- Thursday


Thank you so much for your prayers! I felt much better today, and was surprised at how much energy I had -- usually I feel quite drained on Thursdays.

The wind whipped up last night during a recent storm, so a jacket was certainly in order! Mine is from British Khaki, paired with a red shirt and a Talbot's black moleskin skirt (which has lasted me for several years already, and still looks good-as-new -- even though it was "pre-loved" when I bought it!).



It is such a delight to see how my students have progressed -- especially when they practice! It makes me so grateful for the teachers God brought into my life, and especially grateful for music!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing your WIFD! You really inspire me...

    Sometime, I would enjoy hearing about your teaching. Lately I have been thinking a little about teaching violin myself.

    Also, unless I am mistaken, you have not attended college. What prompted you to make this decision? Do you have any regrets?

    Forgive me for asking too many questions; it isn't good for me.

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!