Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week in Feminine Dress -- Wednesday


Today was a sewing, crafting, cleaning, Bible study kind of day -- with a sore throat and plenty of turkey noodle soup thrown in! Forgive my bleary look; "the bug" seems to be getting to me, and I'm praying that I'll just be able to get through my lessons tomorrow!

Today I wore a wonderfully versatile sweater from Caribbean Joe, paired with an embroidered corduroy skirt that I made earlier this year. My shoes are Mudd -- of course!



I hope all of you have had a very blessed week so far!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon.
    How beautiful you look. While others would wear baggy sweats,messy hair, when they are home all day with a bug. You look very neat and pulled toghether. Kudos for you!
    Looking forward to see the rest of WIFD.
    Hope your feeling better
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, get better soon, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!