Sunday, August 16, 2009

Change is in the Air


A kind reader's comment reminded me of the necessity of finding a new name for my blog, since "A Maiden's Musings" will no longer apply after my upcoming marriage! I've been playing around with new names for quite a while, but I finally bit the bullet and sat down for an old-fashioned brainstorm. The result? "Thoughts and Thimbles" (Yes, I just can't resist alliteration! It's my weakness!)

I'll be changing the url to http://ThoughtsAndThimbles.blogspot.com in two weeks' time, to give readers a chance to change their bookmarks, Google readers, etc. And I'll keep my old address for a bit, with a link to the new one, for those who miss this announcement!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks!
    Will it still have all the old articles?? You have so many absolutely DELICIOUS (!!!!) articles on here and I haven't read them all yet!! So will they still be available or should I start saving? :-)
    -Melanie A. from the forum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie, don't worry, just the URL will change! And thank you, by the way! ;-)

    Yours in Christ,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so excited for you! May God bless this season of change!

    In Christ,
    Jane Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, will you still be writing on this one, or will you be deleting it?

    Will you be moving all of your posts to the new one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Jane Ellen! :-)

    Lady Jess, it will be the same blog, just with a different name and web address -- I'm so glad Blogger offers this option!

    Yours in Christ,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I am so glad Blogger offers that option too! Your blog is just... the best! :-D

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Shannon. It is funny, I was thinking about the same thing last time I visited your blog;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful.....
    what a Delightful name!!! :)

    Love in Christ~ Miss Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shannon, I just wanted to let you know that you're missing the "S" in Saturday over at your new address! :)My keyboard's "O" has been sticking and I keep typing things like "fr" and "ctber" lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the heads up, Tilly! If only my computer keyboard understood what I think, rather than what I type! ;-)

    Yours in Christ,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!