Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fun for a Fiddler


My dear parents surprised me with a belated birthday present a few weeks ago -- a result of our recent move, combined with my mother's tendency to purchase gifts and forget about them. *wink* But there's nothing so fun as a gift when you least expect one!



Especially when it's a cutting board in the shape of a violin. Really, does it get any better? I'd love to meet the person who came up with this idea! Of course, such a gift involves another purchase -- because what's a violin without a bow?

Hmm, I wonder if cutting something on this board counts as practice time?

10 comments:

  1. Oh that is SO NEAT! I'll have to show this to my sister Bethany; she loves fiddling! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's beautiful!!! What a wonderful gift! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! That is TOO cute!

    I suppose it could count as practice time, if you got anything done on it. ::winks::

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My!!! How cute!!!


    Cecilia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got that set for my mom a few Christmases ago, it is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! I LOVE it! The bow is so cute too! I would love to have a cutting board like that!

    ~AnneGirl (S&S)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is a good idea! So cute!
    ~Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! My parents bought me one of those knives in New Zealand a few years ago and it works really well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful! And you must have the knife to go with it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!