Thursday, October 08, 2009

Girlish Glee


I went shopping at Ross yesterday, in seach of a white shirt. I did not find a white shirt. But I did find something else!



They're fun. They're sporty. They're called KangaROOS (and yes, they even have a little pocket on the side!). And when I slipped my foot in, I knew that they were coming home with me.

But really, I knew that even before I tried them on. Because they close with an overall buckle. Could I have possibly left them in that store? I don't think so.



Fortunately, they feel even better than they look, and they were ridiculously reduced ($10), and I've been looking for a pair of outdoorsy shoes. And no, I did not choose my outfit today so that I could wear them to a volleyball game tonight. Really, I didn't....

6 comments:

  1. Oh, those are cute, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shan, I love them!
    If only I could stumble upon cute shoes for my "workouts"... lucky!!

    Oh btw.. I have a new home life blog on here..
    Follow me to www.littlegreenbrier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon,
    I've been visiting your blog for awhile now, but I haven't ever commented before. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy looking at your beautiful sewing projects. You're a very talented seamstress! I sew a lot too, and it's always nice to see what other young ladies are making. :)

    Oh, and those shoes are too cute!! I love them.

    ~ Blessings,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure you didn't choose your outfit to go with your shoes? Because you seemed to be pretty sad when you had to change to a shirt that didn't match. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just been at your shop and was at the checkout buying an apron when it said that because I was in Australia I couldn't buy. I'm very disapointed. I love you sewing projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, I love your new blog! Very fun!

    Lindsay, it's nice to "meet" you! :-)

    Tiff, well maybe I *did* -- but don't tell anyone! ;-p

    Amy, sorry about the problem with the checkout! I do ship internationally upon request, so if you convo me to let me know what item you're interested in, I can give you a shipping estimate. Thank you for your kind words!

    Blessings,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!