Friday, November 20, 2009

Owning Things or Things Owning You


Hannah over at Cultivating Home has written a wonderful post about "stuff." How is it that even in the Christian community, I've never heard this perspective on whether or not to keep something?

~ Owning Things or Things Owning You ~

What a good reminder of how we should use God's physical gifts -- and that it's not all about me! It's given me fresh vision for getting rid of those things that aren't blessing anyone but me (not that clutter "blesses" me anyway!), or that won't be a blessing to my future family! I hope you are as encouraged by it as I was.

1 comment:

  1. Shannon, you have been tagged!

    http://girlsguidetohomelife.blogspot.com/2009/11/girls-guide-to-home-life-has-been.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!