Friday, June 18, 2010

Spotted!


Summer officially began in Florida several weeks ago -- I don't go by the traditional dates, since every area of the country to seems to experience the seasons at different times! I've been indulging in some "Simply Lemonade" to cool off during these hot, humid days.




Seriously, lemonade doesn't get any better than this stuff. And our Walmart sells it for $2 a bottle, which is actually less than it would cost to buy the corresponding amount of lemons and sugar.

And as it so happens, Stacy over at Inkspot Workshop had a "Lemonade Stand" feature, in which she included my Lemonade in the Shade apron!
(you can click on the button below to see the feature)

You should check out her delicious stationery in her Etsy shop, too! Her designs are just scrumptious.


So here's to the long days of summer -- as long as I have a glass of lemonade at my elbow! *wink*

3 comments:

  1. haha now I would love a glass of that! Congrats on the feature! Love the new look-so much more spacey!

    blessings,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making the most adorable aprons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lemonade!

    I am going to be making your homemade laundry detergent tomorrow, I can't wait to try it!

    Blessings,

    Mrs. Cari B.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!