Thursday, December 23, 2010

Free Patterns From Homespun Threads!


Aimee at Homespun Threads is offering all of her e-patterns free for a limited time! She has some delightful handbags, baby shoes, and more -- I haven't yet tried any of her patterns, but I'm eager to do so. Our little man better be glad that I have too much principle to put a boy in the Ballerina Slippers, because they're just too cute for words! *wink*

So seamstresses, go treat yourself to a little early Christmas present -- and thank you, Aimee!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing, Shannon!!! I love looking through Homespun Thread's items. One of the families at church had a sweet baby boy earlier this year, so I sewed the kimono baby shoes for him in some soft flannel-type material. The instructions are pretty easy to follow and delightful!

    Blessings!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!