Saturday, May 25, 2013

Coconut Flour Cheese Crackers

These Coconut Flour Cheese Crackers made a brief appearance in our kitchen recently. A very brief appearance. They ended up soft instead of crispy. I could have remedied by popping them into the oven at a low temp, but quite honestly, they didn't last long enough for me to bother.




They're part of my ongoing love affair with my new food processor, which I've used almost every day since I bought it. They're also part of my ongoing obsession with cheese. They're even gluten free, for those of you who are so inclined (though coconut flour is a bit pricey). In fact, I can't think of a single downside to these little munchies.

Unless you count withdrawal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!