Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Etsy Adoption Fundraiser

No, we're not adopting -- but friends of our are! My creative friend, Sarah, has opened up an Etsy shop to help fund their second adoption (those things are crazy expensive). She's asked friends and family to contribute to the shop, so there's quite a variety of creativity on display! And there will be more added over the next few months.




We're excited for David, Sarah, and Jadon, and can't wait to meet the newest member of their family!

You're invited to stop by for a browse!

2 comments:

  1. I'm Sarah Samsel from Georgia. I've enjoyed your blog for years. Thank you for telling us about this shop! I just purchased two beautiful pairs of earrings that I'm excited about! I wouldn't have known about this shop if it wasn't for you! What a great thing they're raising money for! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah,

      It's so nice to "meet" you, and thank you for your sweet comments! I'm so glad to hear that you found something to your liking in the fundraiser shop! I know they appreciate your support!

      Blessings,
      Shannon

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!