Wednesday, May 01, 2019

May Yarn Along: Almost

I'll admit, I was disappointed when I realized that May was going to start on a Wednesday -- for no better reason than that I'd hoped to have a new project on the needles for this Yarn Along! I'm still on the Tea and Scandal socks that I was working on last month. Within a few days of my last post, I'd almost completed the socks. Then we went on vacation (and while I brought my yarn, I didn't touch my knitting the entire time!), and then my husband was on leave (cue long-neglected home projects). On the plus side, I think one more good knitting session will finish these up! The sock on the right only needs a bind off, and the other is about fourteen rows away. I'm hoping today might be the day? But then again, I've thought that all this week...




I've just started another Book Girl recommended read, A Landscape With Dragons (which I managed to find on Thriftbooks!). I'm barely into it yet, but so far I'm very pleased. I really like Michael O'Brien's writing style, and I think the content will be equally satisfying. I though I'd finished up my book on Puritan meditation, but I just realized I still have more to read! I need to finish that up before I get the urge to start another book -- I have quite a list at this point.

Linking up with Ginny's Yarn Along:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!