Thursday, October 18, 2012

Keep Calm

For my recent birthday, I received several little parcels in the mail with New Zealand postmarks. As I unwrapped the various treats that were enclosed, I was delighted to find this:




Do I really need to tell you that it's my new favorite mug, or had you guessed that already? Fad though it may be, I've loved the "Keep Calm and Carry On" logo ever since it (re)appeared a few years back. The various variants (doesn't "various variants" sound rather spiffy?), though, have never caught my eye. Keep Calm and... Eat Cupcakes? Go Shopping? Not really my thing.

But this... this is different. Because keeping calm and drinking tea just fit

Maybe I should go brew a cup right now, since I have a feeling that my toddler's urgent repetitions of "Daddy! Daddy!" (yes, he's referring to me...) to get my attention might make both a hot cuppa and a timely reminder quite necessary...

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you love the mug~ I thought of you immediately when I found it and knew it had to be for you! And, I just heard that one dup of black tea per day is helpful to your health! That should help to keep you calm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this saying! It's so perfect! Tea is a must here too. :)

    Blessings,
    ~Shannalee

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!