Friday, May 10, 2013

And Now For Something Completely Different

I mentioned in my last post that change was afoot in our family. 

Change that involves this:



Yes, my handsome husband recently commissioned as an officer in the United States Navy! After much prayer, research, and consideration, he gave up engineering to pursue a career in the Navy. For me, it was an unexpected but welcome concept when Pablo first brought it up -- I grew up as a Navy "brat," and thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to travel to new places. I never expected that adventure to continue after my marriage!

God has opened many doors thus far, as there have been so many tiny details that had to be in place for this to happen. I can't wait to see what the future holds in store!



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your husband's commission! I pray that the Lord will bless you both greatly on this new journey!

    Lots of love,
    Sommer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's wonderful!! I wish your family many blessings on this new adventure.

    I'm a regular reader, but I don't think I've ever commented. I just wanted to offer my encouragement to you. I'm sure you will continue to be a blessing to each and your little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon...congratulations to Pablo! He will continue to open doors, because Our God is just so good :) Have a blessed Mother's Day this weekend :)

    m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind congratulations and encouragement! We're very excited to start this journey!

    Blessings,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!