Saturday, September 07, 2013

Laura's Banbury Cross Cardigan Pattern

Little did I realize that my bloggy friend Laura was planning to publish her Banbury Cross Cardigan pattern! I've been in love with this design since she posted her first version a few years ago. From the shawl collar to the sleeve patches, it's just perfect!

Wouldn't you agree?


You can find the pattern in her new Etsy shop: Quietude

And you can also enter giveaways for her pattern on Laura's lovely blog (she's also offering a discount code good until September 11th), and a giveaway for two patterns over at Deep Roots at Home.

I'm so looking forward to sewing one (or two) of these up for Little Man this winter! It's so difficult to find classic styles for little boys (at least for a price I'm willing to pay), so I have a feeling that this will be a staple in my pattern collection.


1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks so much, Shannon! I guess I was a little sneaky, wasn't I? :) I was hoping you'd enjoy using it for your little ones. I'm sure Little Man will look quite dapper in it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!