Thursday, January 27, 2022

In Its Element

I finished up my Grey Havens sweater back in July, but had to wait several months before I could really put it to the test. But now that winter is here, I've had a few chances to wear it and I'm in love! The fit is just right, and it's quite comfortable. A magically frosty morning in December was the perfect opportunity to grab a few photos:




Little Man took this photo without my realizing it, and it perfectly showcases the sleeve cables -- it was not the simplest pattern to knit, but I love the result:




2 comments:

  1. Your Grey Havens sweater looks so lovely on you. The cables, color, fit--all just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Catherine! I must say, it was a huge relief that it all came together considering how much effort it required!

      Cheers,
      Shannon

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!