Saturday, May 14, 2022

Milestones

 Today marked an important milestone for this pregnancy -- 20 weeks, half-way to our goal of a healthy, earthside baby. There were so many times when I doubted we'd ever reach this point in a pregnancy again, and it feels surreal to be here. Apparently, Kit has taken his role as mama-reassurer very seriously, because he's been kicking up a storm over the past day or two. I did my weekly doppler check this morning (which has been such a blessing and sanity-saver for the past few months), but I think it might be my last "scheduled" check. There are many weeks to go, but I'm counting my blessings today!


It is good to give thanks to the LORD,
to sing praises to Your name, O Most HIgh;
to declare Your steadfast love in the morning,
and Your faithfulness by night,
to the music of the lute and the harp,
to the melody of the lyre.
For You, O LORD, have made me glad by Your work;
at the works of Your hands I sing for joy.

Psalm 92:1



Today's "bumpdate," along with a few
from previous weeks for comparison!





3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Cari! I am so grateful for every day with this little one!

    Blessings,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Twenty weeks *is* a huge milestone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It still doesn't feel real!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by!